Welcome to my About Page 🙂 My name’s Juliet Elizabeth Petersen. I’m a single, 25 year old who also happens to be living in her parents’ basement. (Apparently graduating from college does not guarantee you a full time job…Figures…)
Despite my fear and hesitation towards getting a big girl job, I’m kind of a crazy huge dreamer. I’ve always had the goal of becoming a published author. (I’m the English major who has no desire to be a teacher :P) It hasn’t happened yet, but I’m hoping that with the creation of this blog, I will move closer towards that dream becoming a reality.
Which brings me to the reason why I created this blog in the first place! The short and simple answer is that I want to make my dreams a reality. And I believe that creating this blog will keep me accountable towards that goal.
I don’t really know if my story will draw anyone’s attention. Frankly, I honestly don’t know if I’ll be able to make my dreams come true. But a girl has to try 🙂
So here’s to hoping and dreaming 🙂
The Bucket List
This is The List of items that I intend to accomplish within hopefully the next few years. (Alright I’ll give it a number, let’s say ten years). It’s in no specific order, but it’s everything that I want to do. Everything that I’ve dreamed of doing my whole life.
Move out of my parent’s basement
- Publish a book
- Marry a good man and raise a family
- Spend a week in Hawaii
- Buy a 2015 Peacock blue Toyota Tacoma with cash
- Attend a Dani Johnson live event
- Purchase a samurai sword from a Japanese blacksmith
- Learn how to play 10 songs on the guitar
- Visit the 7 wonders of the world
- Learn how to tie a french braid
- Learn how to cook creme brulee (Heaven!!)
- Purchase a wand from Harry Potter world (Am I a nerd? Yes I am :P)
Have at least $5,000 as emergency funds in the bank
- Have a year supply of food and other necessities for emergencies
- Visit all 50 states, meet two people from each state and write down what advice they would share with the world or their story and publish a book
- Build some kind of charity for education or learning for those who have little to no opportunities
- Do service work in Africa
- Learn a foreign language
- Build a yearly passive income of $1,000,000.00 (If I’m gonna dream, I’m gonna dream big)
- Get in the habit of waking up early every day and exercising every morning
Well, there you have it! Those are all of my nerdy, serious, and silly goals for the next few years. I hope to be able to share more with you about these things in the near future!
Thanks for visiting!